PP Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric Making Machine
NWMB series meltblown nonwoven fabric production line is based on Polypropylene (PP). After hightemperature melting directly sprayed microfibers, fiber diameter up to 2 to 5 microns, also the unique capillary structure of microfibers can increase the number of fibers per unit area and surface area, so that the meltblown nonwoven cloth has a good filtration, insulation and oil absorption.
APPLICATIONS OF MELTBLOWN NONWOVEN FABRIC:
Meltblown nonwoven products have a wide range of applications, including thermal insulation, oil absorption, air filtration, liquid filtration, medical materials, and composite materials.
- Filter products : Automotive air filter material. Face mask: N95, Medical and surgical masks, Industrial and activated carbon mask.
H10-H14 high-efficiency filter material for air purifiers, air conditioners and dust-free rooms.
- Thermal insulation products :
Snow jackets, snowshoes, gloves, cold-proof fillers, etc.
- Oil absorption products :
Rivers to prevent and control pollution, oil absorption treatment, wipe cloth.
FEATURE & ADVANTAGES
- Max. Line speed: 40 m/min, maximum width: 1600mm, production specification 20-35 gsm*.
- Special screw design to produce high quality and stable discharge.
- PLC programing and human machine interface with interlocking operation and auto roller change.
- Using electrostatic electret technology, the static electricity is attached to the fibers of the meltblown nonwoven fabric.
The filtration efficiency of masks and other filtration products can be greatly improved.
- The unwinder and winder through the automatic tension control system, which can keep the smoothness of the meltblown nonwoven fabric.
- Machine customization.